Wednesday, January 30, 2013

More warm Mtl memories (Mid-August, 2011)

American Robin Turdus migratorius
White-breasted Nuthatch Sitta carolinensis
Chipping Sparrow Spizella passerina (adult and juvenile)
Hairy Woodpecker Picoides villosus
  I went for a Westmount walkabout today, and I saw nothing, and it was rainy. One thing I noticed was that, still hungover from Korea, I had to remind myself to not be excited about seeing Common Starlings, which are exceedingly rare there.
  I miss swashbuckle motorcycle-birding in Korea.
  Oh, I dusted off some more mouldy oldie sunny Mtl birdy mems. These are from the Westmount Summit, mid-August 2011.
  If I'm reduced to dusting off birding memories, I should put up some stuff from my epic Australian trip from wayyyy back in 2008. Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment